- Very high energy efficiency and low power loss
- Low weight, cost and power consumption compared with conventional ballasts
- Soft start and flicker free
- Excellent electrical characteristics in order to extend lamp life
- Providing the best light quality thanks to flicker free operation
- Making the lowest audible noise
- Pleasant light without stroboscopic effect
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
|Lamp wattage (W)||2 × 36/40|
|Supply current (mA)||520|
|Lamp current crest factor||<1.7|
|Ambient temp. (℃)||-20 ~ +65|
|Max. casing temp. (℃)||70|
Electronic Ballasts are making significant contributions on the energy efficiency of lighting systems because of their ability to operate lamp at high frequencies. Low energy consumption has a good effect not only on the lighting systems economically but also for the environment. Ara Electronic Ballasts are the customer's preferred choice to have everlasting lighting systems in houses, shops, offices and industries.